Fault rate ＜0.1%
1. The controller is in insufficient power supply , heavy load, resulting in the low voltage and failing to upload data .
Common faults: LED display screen with no response after the U disk inserting in(repower the display screen, it maybe work.);
2. If the USB data extending line is too long, then the driving force of the USB port on controller is lacked, also caused the data uploading failed;
Common faults: LED display screen with no response after the U disk inserting in(repower the display screen, it may work.);
3. The U disk format is correct, but no program data in U disk and reserving control card model incorrect, then the screen points out " no data ", after 2-3 seconds, it presents " remove disk
4. When the U disk format is incorrect ( U disk format is NIFS but not FAT32), the screen points out " unknown disk ", after 2-3 seconds, it presents " remove disk ";
5. There's also only a few U disks on the market cannot match with our BX controller, and caused failed date uploading ;
Common faults: LED display screen with no response after the U disk inserting in.
1. The transmission distance of the U disk controller extending line is closely related with the main choice of the devices on controller、 quality of the extending、 line power supply and the kinds of U disk which have different consumption;
2. BX 5th generation U disk controller gets prominent advancements on the U disk identification ability and the transmission distance of U disk extending line.
For the identification ability of U disk, the latest firmware after 15th May,2012 could identify the most of the U disks.
For the transmission distance of extending line, since 5th May,2012, our company offer the lines which with good efficience: BX-5UT/5U0/5U1/5U2 for 6 meters; BX-5U3/5U4 for 10 meters( This is our factory testing standard ).
Copyright (C) 2008 Shanghai ONBON Technology Inc. Web all rights reserved
沪ICP备08109710号 沪公网安备 31010402000803号